Green tea Facial? Are you surprised to know that? Yes, today I am going to share very easy and amazing facial that you can do at home.This Green tea Facial is beneficial for all skin types,because major ingredients of green tea full of anti oxidants, this facial will complete in 3 easy steps as given below. And a good facial leaves your skin smooth, bright and flushed. It’s fun to get a facial at a spa, but you can get the same great results in the comfort of your home without spending any money. Start by thoroughly do the step by step down below. Finish with toner and moisturizer to help your skin look beautifully soft and refreshed.
1.Boil water in a steel bowl
2. Now add 2 green bags or 2 tsp Green tea
3. Now put your face on top of this bowl and cover your head with towel, so that all steam comes directly on your face
4. Do this 5 -7 minutes. It will open skin pores
1.Add 2 tsp Green tea or 1 tea bag (cut ) in a bowl.
2. Then add 2 tsp of Aloe vera gel and 1 tsp Neem leaves powder.
NB: If you have dry skin , Add 1-2 tsp curd into this
3. Mix it very well , Mask is ready and apply this mask over your face.
4. Leave this for 15 mt ,then wash with Luke warm water
First step for Green tea massage is make green tea ice cubes. For this transfer green tea in ice tray and let it freeze. Once they are frozen, massage your face with this ice cubes for 5 minutes and your facial is done.
NB: You can use green tea bag or green tea powder which is available in market ,result is same.